Item types Edit
There are five types of items in BattleCry: Creatures, Weapons, Shields, Armors, and Specials. Each unit is constructed using up to one item of each type. Some items may lock out other slots: two-handed Weapons lock out the Shield slot, and siege "Creatures" lock out all other slots.
Each item has a point cost; the total cost of your army cannot exceed 1000. Most point costs tend to follow this formula:
- 1.5 points per attack (1.2 points for two-handed Weapons).
- 1 point per resist.
- 2 points per Defense.
There are four levels of rarity. From lowest to highest they are:
The benefit of rarer items can be summed up by four "E"s:
- Effective. Rarer items tend to have plain higher stats.
- Exotic. Most Common items have only basic attack, resist, Range, and Defense stats, whereas only a few Legendary items lack some special effect.
- Expensive. Of course, all of this comes with a price.
- Efficient. Those rarer items which are not more expensive tend to be more powerful per point.
However, these are not hard-and-fast rules.